KETO BAKED BACON
Chefs know a secret way to cook bacon. With my keto recipe, I share the truth: the only way to make bacon consistently pretty and crispy is to bake it. That’s right, picture perfect fried bacon is cooked in an oven. I do a whole pack at a time so that I am prepared for multiple meals. That’s another kitchen secret: the best bacon is prepared in advance. Ready for one more tip? Line the baking pan with parchment paper to save on clean up. Cooking with most flavor impact, saving time, and avoiding greasy dishes? That’s KetoLuxe.
Try your baked bacon on my Gourmet Green Bean Casserole
What is your favorite dish with bacon? Share it with us!
Less than 5 minutes
1 pound bacon slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F .
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place baking rack in pan.
- Arrange bacon in a single layer, not touching.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from oven and gently pat down with paper towels.
- Serve immediately or place in storage container for up to 3 days.
Want fancy bacon for brunch? Sprinkle with Candied Bacon Seasoning before baking.
For an easy appetizer, I thread the bacon skewers before baking.
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
Net carbs: 0 grams
Total carbs: 0 grams
Fiber: 0 grams
Fat: 3 grams
Protein: 3 grams
Glycemic load: 0