KETO BARBECUE GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS
These were done in the oven, but I include both oven and grill procedures in this blog.
Barbecue Glazed Chicken Wings
This chilly, late Winter weather has me seriously looking forward to warmer days. Although I cook out on the grill year-round, it is much more pleasant in late Spring and Summer.
Sam absolutely adores chicken wings. She will eat them anyway she can get them. Chicken Wings always get me out of trouble...
Let's get sauced! I apply my KetoLuxe Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce in the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Many people have been asking me to make a barbecue sauce so here it is. It’s luscious and low carb. Perfect for all of your grilling needs or even oven grilling. It’s important to remember to cook your wings almost completely done before saucing them up. You don’t want your sauce to burn, so brush it on in the last 10 minutes to allow it to develop a finger licking glaze.
Don't have KetoLuxe Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce? Get yours here.
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon Kosher salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1/8 teaspoon mustard
½ bottle KetoLuxe Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat over to 375°F or grill to medium heat.
- Toss wings in avocado oil.
- Blend dry spices in a bowl.
- Rub wings all over with spices.
- Arrange wings on a parchment lined sheet pan or on grill.
- Cook for about 20 minutes then turn wings over and cook for 20 more minutes.
- Remove wings and baste the with KetoLuxe Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce all over.
- Return them to the oven or grill for an additional 10 minutes.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
Net carbs: 3 grams
Sugar alcohol: 4 grams
Total carbs: 16 grams
Fiber: 9 grams
Fat: 24 grams
Protein: 35 grams
Sodium: 218 milligrams
Glycemic load: 2