KETO BERRY CLOUD
My Berry Cloud recipe makes a yummy keto fat bomb dessert
I’ve looked at clouds from both sides now…(I love me some Joni Mitchell). I believe that I do know clouds. At least, I know whipped cream and berries combined. Berry Cloud is a recipe that I created after starting eat keto. When you go keto as strictly as Sam and I have, you become pretty creative with how to eat fat (and berries).
My sugar free, gluten free, low carb Berry Cloud recipe will have you singing, too. This keto recipe is really a fat bomb. And pretty darned tasty, too.
Chef Alexa heats the gelatin and water until the mixture is clear.
Make this when you need a quick, easy dessert or are in the mood for something light and sweet. Start or finish your day with enough fat to knock you into ketosis without artificial colors or flavors. That’s KetoLuxe.
Serve Berry Cloud in a pretty dish for an elegant dessert
Want more delicious keto recipes? Join the Gourmet Keto Facebook group.
Less than 5 minutes
1 ½ tablespoons water
1 envelope gelatin
1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon powdered erythritol
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup blueberries
1/3 cup raspberries
1/3 cup blackberries
- Place water in a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle gelatin atop water.
- Whisk together water and gelatin.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is liquified.
- In a stand mixer, combine gelatin mixture, heavy whipping cream, powdered erythritol, and Pure Vanilla Extract. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in berries.
- Spoon mixtures into individual serving dishes and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.
Want different berries? Substitute your favorites.
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
Net carbs: 3 grams
Sugar alcohols: 0 grams
Total carbs: 5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Fat: 22 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Sodium: 16 milligrams
Glycemic load: 1