KETO CARAMEL SAUCE
Make everything better with KetoLuxe Caramel Sauce.
What says summer more than an ice cream sundae? To me, Caramel Sauce is the reason to have one. I love the buttery and salty dimensions of flavor. It is a little nutty, a little creamy, and a little everything. I even love fish sauce caramel (but that’s for another day) on ice cream.
So when we started eating keto at my house, making Caramel Sauce was one of the first things I did. KetoLuxe Allulose makes it smooth and sweet, without an aftertaste. My recipe is sugar free and low carb with any sacrifices. A top-rated favorite on Amazon, KetoLuxe Caramel Sauce rocks.
Make your own using my home recipe or order KetoLuxe Caramel Sauce to make everything delicious.
Do love Caramel Sauce, too? Order mine to use on your favorite desserts.
Less than 5 minutes
1 cup KetoLuxe Allulose
½ cup fiber syrup
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup butter
Pinch pink salt
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a Dutch oven, stir together KetoLuxe Allulose and fiber syrup. Heat over medium heat until golden brown.
- Whisk in heavy whipping cream, butter, and pink salt.
- Turn heat to low and cook until it reaches 230°F.
- Immediately remove from heat.
- Whisk in Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Let cool and pour over everything.
Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
If this separates, just stir it back together.
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
Net carbs: 0 grams
Sugar alcohols: 0 grams
Total carbs: 0 grams
Fiber: 0 grams
Fat: 0 grams
Protein: 0 grams
Sodium: 0 milligrams
Glycemic load: 0