KETO FLUFFY PANCAKES
Fluffy Pancakes star in brunch
Sunday brunch means decadence. A celebration of the weekend, it is at which many people splurge. Sure, it should have the requisite eggs and breakfast meat components. However, carbohydrate rich foods like Fluffy Pancakes star in the meal at my house.
Carb loading and brunch no longer go hand in hand since we’ve starting eating keto. Out are wheat-based cakes and fruit with rich syrup. In are gluten free, sugar free, and low carb Fluffy Pancakes My recipe omits the heavy syrup and replaces it with Vanilla Whipped Cream.
Chef Alexa shows how to make sure your pancakes are fluffy by using a tight fitting lid
Pamper your family with a lovely brunch that seems harder to make than it is. Serve Fluffy Pancakes alongside your Baked Bacon and Coddled Eggs for a healthy, delicious meal celebrating all that is glorious about a day off.
Garnish your Fluffy Pancakes with fresh vanilla whipped cream and berries for ultimate deliciousness
Want to know my sweetening secret? I use the sugar alternative of Allulose in this recipe. It is a 1:1 replacement with no glycemic impact. Order it here.
Less than 10 minutes
6 large eggs, separated
½ teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons cream cheese
2 tablespoons extra fine almond flour
2 tablespoons KetoLuxe Allulose
1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Extract
1 teaspoon avocado oil
¼ cup fresh blueberries
¼ cup fresh raspberries
½ cup Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Beat egg whites and baking powder together until stiff.
- In a blender, place yolks, cream cheese, almond flour, Allulose and Vanilla Bean Extract. Pulse until combined.
- Gently fold yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Lightly coat a small skillet with avocado oil.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Place ¼ cup of batter in skillet. Make sure to not let it spread out so that you have fluffy pancakes.
- Cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip pancake, cover, and cook for 1 minute.
- Place pancakes on a platter and garnish with vanilla whipped cream and berries.
- Serve immediately.
You can use any type of berry or fruit that fits into your daily macros.
Sometimes, I put KetoLuxe Gourmet Sugar Free Chocolate Chips into the batter for a little variety.
Make sure to work quickly so that the pancakes are fluffy. You don’t want the batter to rest.
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
Net carbs: 3 grams
Sugar alcohol: 1 gram
Total carbs: 5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Fat: 12 grams
Protein: 10 grams
Sodium: 139 milligrams
Glycemic load: 1