KETO GERMAN RADISH SALAD
My Keto German Radish Salad is a one-dish recipe that is low carb. NAME
German Radish Salad
German Radish Salad
Sam and I eat a lot of salads. We always have. Often, the salads are made from leafy greens. But sometimes, you want a side dish with a little more oomph. That’s where a hot one comes in. I used to make German potato salad when I needed a little tart to play off a fatty dish.
Eating keto, there is a lot of fat. A vinegary dressing really works to cut through the heaviness of it. My German Radish Salad is a riff on the classic potato salad to cut carbs. Gluten free, sugar free, and low carb, this side dish works. KetoLuxe Allulose keeps it tasty without an aftertaste.
Chef Alexa uses KetoLuxe Allulose to make this dish just sweet enough without any bitterness.
Make this to serve alongside your favorite fatty meats. I like to pair it with my Barbecue Ribs or chicken thighs. Want a meal? Add some hard-boiled eggs to the mix and serve over spinach. Versatile recipes that taste delicious? That’s KetoLuxe.
What's your favorite keto radish recipe? Share with me in my Gourmet Keto Facebook Group.
Less than 5 minutes
1 pound radishes, trimmed
½ pound bacon
1 scallion, chopped
¼ cup white vinegar
2 tablespoons water
¼ cup KetoLuxe Allulose
1 teaspoon pink salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Place radishes into a pot covered with cold water. Over medium high heat, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large cast sauté pan, cook bacon to well done over medium heat.
- Remove bacon from pan and set aside.
- Stir in scallion, white vinegar, water, KetoLuxe Allulose, pink salt, and black pepper to bacon grease.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice radishes into thick coins and place in serving bowl.
- Pour dressing atop radishes.
- Crumble bacon and place atop radish salad.
- Serve warm.
Sometimes, I cook the bacon in the oven for meal prep, holding fat and bacon to use later.
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
Net carbs: 1 gram
Sugar alcohols: 0 grams
Allulose: 7 grams
Total carbs: 8 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Fat: 8 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Sodium: 394 milligrams