KETO PIZZA SNACK MIX
The combination of pizza flavors with crunch makes my mouth happy. Here's the recipe for my Pizza Snack Mix
Pizza Snack Mix
Sometimes, you need some crunch. At least, I do. And sometimes a lady needs some pizza without all the danger of pizza burn on your mouth. That’s the worst part of pizza—other than the carbs and calories. I created Pizza Snack Mix for those days when I am on the go (which is almost every day, by the way). This way, I have a crunchy, tasty way to fuel my body and treat my taste buds.
Chef Alexa's Pizza Snack Mix is also available ready to eat from KetoLuxe.
Make this when you are doing your meal prep for the week. Go ahead and portion it out into storage containers or bags so that you don’t over-indulge. You’ll enjoy a little variety, a little crunch, and a lot of convenience. That’s KetoLuxe.
Want to enjoy this Pizza Snack Mix without the work of making it? Order it from KetoLuxe.
8 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons liquid aminos
1 tablespoon pink salt
1 tablespoon KetoLuxe Italian Seasoning Blend
1 teaspoon tomato powder
8 ounces KetoLuxe Microwave Pork Rinds, popped
1 cup pecan halves
½ cup almonds
6 ounces Baked Pepperoni Chips
8 ounces Parmesan crisps
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together butter, liquid aminos, pink salt, KetoLuxe Italian Seasoning Blend, and tomato powder.
- Add Ketoluxe Microwave Pork Rinds, pecan halves, and almonds and toss until coated evenly with butter mixture.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Atop paper, spread snack mix out in an even layer.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately toss with Baked Pepperoni Crisps and Parmesan Crisps.
- Let cool.
- Serve at room temperature or store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
Want more garlic or onion flavor? Add a teaspoon of powdered either.
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
Net carbs: 1 gram
Sugar alcohols: 0 grams
Total carbs: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 gram
Fat: 19 grams
Protein: 0 grams
Sodium: 1019 milligrams
Glycemic load: 0