KETO MAGICAL BARS
I never ate Magic Bars growing up. It just wasn’t something that the Mother made for me. Since she prefers savory treats, I ate things like King Crab Legs as a child. When I met Sam, I learned about a whole different world of food that included many sweets. Layer bars were a favorite of hers that she shared with me.
The other day, I surprised her with a keto version of Magic Bars. Sam promptly dubbed them Magical Bars! She was amazed at how delicious my gluten free, sugar free, low carb creation tasted. I combined my new Gourmet Sugar Free Chocolate Chips with Allulose, Caramel Sauce, Sweetened Condensed Milk, coconut, pecans, and almond flour to make this layered sweet. Until I discovered the Gourmet Sugar Free Chocolate Chips, I wouldn’t have tried to make this for her.
If you or a loved one are craving comfort food, a fake tasting replacement isn’t going to work. That’s why it is important to have quality ingredients in these bars. Serve them knowing that the glycemic impact is minimal but the taste is perfect. That’s KetoLuxe.
Looking for a keto gift or just something for yourself? Get your keto merchandise here.
Less than 10 minutes
1 cup super fine almond flour
1 large egg
2 tablespoons butter
8 ounces KetoLuxe Caramel Sauce
1 cup pecan pieces
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
8 ounces KetoLuxe Gourmet Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
8 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a stand mixer, combine almond flour, egg, and butter until a ball forms.
- Press dough into the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 23 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Evenly spread KetoLuxe Caramel Sauce atop cake.
- Place pecan pieces in an even layer in pan.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes atop pecan pieces.
- Add a layer of chocolate chips.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Bake for an additional 7 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Want a different nut? Go right ahead and substitute your favorite.
Store leftovers in the fridge.
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
Net carbs: 2 grams
Total carbs: 8 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Fat: 12 grams
Protein: 3 grams
Glycemic load: 0