Craving the taste of New England cheese biscuits? Whip up some of Chef Alexa’s Cheesy Chive Biscuit Mix to accompany your favorite seafood meal. Just add butter, sour cream, eggs, and your favorite cheese.
- Serving Size: 1 Biscuit| Servings Per Container: 9| Packaging Type: Resealable Bag| Pantry Baking Mix| *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Preheat oven to 425F. Grease bottom and sides of a standard muffin pan. In a large bowl beat together eggs, butter, sour cream, and shredded cheese. When combined, stir in contents of pouch. Scoop ¼ cup of mixture into muffin pan. Bake 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- PER SERVING (MIX): 169 calories, 2g net carbs, 5g total carbs, 3g fiber, 14g total fat, 7g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 363mg sodium. PER SERVING (AS PREPARED): 318 calories, 5g net carbs, 8g total carbs, 3g fiber, 22g total fat, 7g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 471mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS TREE NUTS, DAIRY, WHEAT | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. |Ingredients: almond flour (blanched almonds) Parmesan cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), baking powder, spices, and salt