Cornbread Muffin Mix, Resealable Bag, Pantry Baking Mix, Serves 9, All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
LCR PRODUCT NAME: Cornbread Muffin Mix
LISTING: Finally! Sweet, sugar free, gluten free, corn free “cornbread” mix! A delicious accompaniment to barbecue or your favorite soup. These are scrumptious served warm and topped with grass-fed butter. Chef Alexa suggests baking as muffins for portion control. Just add eggs, apple cider vinegar, butter, and heavy whipping cream.
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin | Servings Per Container: 9 | Packaging Type: Resealable Bag| Pantry Baking Mixes| *Packaging may differ
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease 9 muffin cups.
- In a stand mixer, beat eggs for 3 minutes.
- Add apple cider vinegar and butter. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add half bag of Cornbread Muffin Mix and half of the heavy whipping cream. Beat until well mixed.
- Add remaining Cornbread Muffin Mix and heavy whipping cream. Beat until well mixed.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes and tent with aluminum foil.
- Continue to bake for 15 more minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm or at room temperature
- PER SERVING (MIX): 93 calories, 2g net carbs, 9g total carbs, 3g fiber, 7g total fat, 4g protein, 6g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 317mg sodium PER SERVING (AS PREPARED): 173 calories, 2g net carbs, 17g total carbs, 15g fiber, 12g total fat, 11g protein, 12g sugar alcohol, 0g allulose, 317mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS TREE NUTS, DAIRY| This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: almond flour, flax seed, whey protein, erythritol, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt, and spices.