Chef Alexa searched high and low to find an alternative sweetener to refined cane sugar. When she found Allulose, she knew she had a winner. She says, "Allulose is a low calorie sweetener that contains 90% less calories than sugar with no cooling effects of sugar alcohol. It does not impact blood glucose levels, so it is great for diabetics. It has the same taste and texture as sugar with no weird after taste and comes from nature. Allulose is a great all purpose sugar substitute. It provides a naturally sweet delicious taste that performs like sugar that I use in almost all of my recipes." It is 70% as sweet as refined cane sugar. Click here for recipe.
Nutrition: 0g net carbs, 4g total carbs, 0g fiber, 0g fat, 0g protein, 0mg sodium, 4g sugar alcohol, 8g allulose, 0 calories, 0 glycemic load
- 16 oz. resealable bag
- Serving Size 1 tsp | Servings per container 109
- Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Kosher
- Diabetic, Keto, and Vegan Friendly
- Packaging style may differ from that of the image.
- All items have at least a 30 day shelf life from the date we ship