The best part of baking is actually eating the raw chocolate chip cookie dough. However, we all know that the CDC tells us not to do it due to safety reasons. Chef Alexa saves the day with a chocolate chip cookie dough mix meant to be eaten raw. This delicious treat doubles as a fat bomb.
Instructions: In a stand mixer, whip 1 stick of butter and dough mix. Beat until fluffy, approx. 2 minutes. Add chocolate chips and beat one more time. Divide into 18 half ounce balls.
Ingredients: almond flour, erythritol, allulose, chocolate chips (unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, stevia extract, sunflower lecithin), vanilla, and salt.
Nutrition: 1g net carbs, 8g total carbs, 3g fiber, 5g fat, 1g protein, 0mg sodium, 4g sugar alcohol, 0g allulose, 49 calories, 0 glycemic load
- 16 ounce resealable package
- Serving Size 120 chips | Servings per container 33
- All Natural, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb
- Diabetic, Keto Friendly
- Packaging style may differ from that of the image
- All items have at least a 30 day shelf life from the date we ship