Finally! Sweet, low carb, keto “cornbread” mix! A delicious accompaniment to summer barbecues or to your favorite game day bean-less chili dinner. These are scrumptious served warm and topped with hand made butter or even sugar free jam! Bake as muffins (Chef Alexa’s favorite) or in am 8x8 pan.
Mix Ingredients: almond flour, flax seed, whey protein, allulose, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt, and spices. (Additional ingredients when prepared: eggs, butter, heavy whipping cream, cider vinegar)
ADDITIONAL NEEDED INGREDIENTS
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease 9 muffin cups.
- In a stand mixer, beat eggs for 3 minutes.
- Add apple cider vinegar and butter. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add half bag of KetoLuxe Cornbread Muffin Mix and half of the heavy whipping cream. Beat until well mixed.
- Add remaining KetoLuxe Cornbread Muffin Mix and heavy whipping cream. Beat until well mixed.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes and tent with aluminum foil.
- Continue to bake for 15 more minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm or at room temperature
Nutrition: 2g net carbs, 17g total carbs, 15g fiber, 12g fat, 11g protein, 317mg sodium, 0g sugar alcohol, 12g allulose, 173 calories, 1 glycemic load
- 13.5 oz. resealable bag
- Serving Size 1 muffen | Servings per container 9
- Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free
- Diabetic, Keto
- Packaging style may differ from that of the image.
- All items have at least a 30 day shelf life from the date we ship