Ready for some luscious hot chocolate? Chef Alexa's version was recently named “Best Keto Hot Chocolate by MomStart.com for being so delicious! Warm up from the inside out with the perfect accompaniment for marshmallows or whipped cream. Keep it vegan/dairy free by substituting almond milk instead of heavy whipping cream to make a cup. We like it with a little shot of bourbon, too.
- Serving Size: 3 Tablespoons | Servings Per Container: 4 | Packaging Type: Resealable Bag | Pantry Beverage Mixes | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Heat 3 tablespoons of mix with 1 cup of almond milk, heavy whipping cream, or milk alternative. Store mix in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- PER SERVING (MIX): 116 calories, 1g net carbs, 20g total carbs, 4g fiber, 12g total fat, 1g protein, 15g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 23mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS NO MAJOR ALLERGENS. This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: erythritol, MCT oil, sunflower lecithin, unsweetened chocolate, inuAll productslin, stevia extract, vanilla, cacao, reishi powder, xanthan gum, and sea salt