Shares Chef Alexa, “When Sam and I first started dating, we ate a lot of Asian food. Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, and combinations of all these cuisines were our favorites. When we would go out to eat, we often saw Teriyaki Sauce on the menu at fusion and Japanese restaurants. Why not? Now that we eat keto, we skip restaurant Teriyaki Sauce because of the soy, sugars, and gluten. After about a year of not having any, I got fed up. That’s when I started researching and experimenting with my own low carb, gluten free, and sugar free recipe.”
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon | Servings per Container: 16 | Packaging Type: 8 Ounce Glass Jar | Pantry Sauces and Condiment| *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening. This natural product may separate. Stir before using.
- PER SERVING: 8 calories, 1g net carb, 3g total carbs, 0g fiber, 0g fat, 1g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 2g allulose, 347mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS NO MAJOR ALLERGENS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: coconut aminos (coconut aminos, organic coconut tree sap aged and blended with sun-dried, mineral-rich sea salt , rice vinegar, allulose, Low Carb Revolution Catsup (tomato paste ((organic tomatoes, citric acid)), fiber syrup, apple cider vinegar, water, allulose, salt, and spices) , garlic, ginger, red chili flakes, sesame oil, and xanthan gum